JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will be available at the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency), from 17th December 2018. Candidates who have registered successfully for JEE 2019 and have submitted the online fees, can download the JEE Main admit card from the official website of NTA. JEE Main exam is scheduled from 6th-20th January 2019 (January Session) and 6th -20th April 2019 (April Session).
To download your JEE Main Admit Card, you will be required to login in with your Application Number and Password which is provided by the NTA at the time of registration. Kindly keep note that NTA will not be sending your individual admit card to your mailing address. The e-admit card that is viewed on the official website is the same admit card which you will be required to enter the examination hall.
You will not be allowed to appear for the JEE Main exam without your JEE 2019 admit card. There are some other documents which you need to carry along with your admit card. And you will be required to keep in mind some important information and guidelines as well. Here we provide you with all kind of information related to JEE Main Admit Card and the instructions to be followed during the exam.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
Steps to download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- To download the Admit Card, visit the official website link- www. Jeemain.nic.in
- Next step click on the window asking to download the Admit Card of JEE Main.
- Log in with your credentials i.e. Application number and password. Remember to use the same application number and password as you used at the time of registration of JEE Main 2019.
- By clicking on the ‘’login’’ button, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Then you can download and take out the print out of the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on your JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2019
Your admit card will have these following details mentioned on it:
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Exam Timing and Date
- Centre Code
- Name and Medium of Question Paper
- State of Eligibility.
Why JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is important?
- The admit card should be preserved safely for future references as well. At the time of counselling, JEE Main admit card plays a vital role.
- The hall ticket or admit card is the crucial part for your entry in the exam hall.
- All the important information is included in the admit card that will help invigilator to confirm your identity.
Checkout Here – Top 5 Android apps for JEE Main Preparation
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card (Without Application Number & Password)
In order to download your admit card, application number and password are the vital facts. But if you forget any of them, you can easily retrieve them. Follow these guidelines:
- Firstly, check your email id or messages in mobile as application number and password are sent to that at the time of registration.
- If you still not able to get your application number or password, go to the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on the option of “I can’t access my account’’. Then choose from two options – (a) Forget Application Number, (b) Forget my password.
- You will be going to see three options to recover your account- (a) Using the security question selected at the time registration, (b)Reset link which will be forwarded to your email id, (c) Verification Code via text on your mobile. Select any one and click continue.
- Then you will be redirected to another page that will ask – the name of the candidate, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin (case sensitive)
- Fill complete information and then click on continue. You will be provided with your application number and password.
Documents to Carry in the Exam Hall
Apart from your JEE Main exam Admit Card, you need to carry some other important documents to the exam centre. These are:
- At least 2-3 copies of the JEE Main admit card
- A valid and original photo identity proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID card etc.
- Pwd Certificate if you have submitted your application under the disability category.
Some Important Instructions for JEE Main Exam 2019
- After you downloaded your Admit Card, check all the information printed on it carefully. If there is any kind of mistake, contact the NTA official authorities as soon as possible.
- Reach the exam centre between 7.30 am- 8.30 am if you are appearing for the first shift of the exam (9.30 am to 12.30 pm). For the second shift candidate (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm), you should reach the exam centre between 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm.
- You will not be allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam is finished.
- You should be punctual and report at the exam centre on time.
- Do not carry any eatables, purse, jewellery or any kind of rough paper.
Admit card plays a very important role in entering the exam hall. Download it and keep it safe with you. Follow all the vital rules and regulations during the exam. All the very best for your future!Don’t forget to download JEE Main app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related JEE Main exam