Here, you will get information about the Progressive Tree Service Chicago & Evanston area arborist services, the criteria for choosing an arborist and the benefits of hiring a professional with authentic certification or a similar credential Arborists specialize in the care of individual trees.
Why the specialists?
They have knowledge about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide adequate care. Hiring an arborist for emergency tree removalis not a decision that should be taken lightly. The correct care of a tree is an investment that can produce substantial benefits. Well-maintained trees are attractive and can greatly increase the value of your property.
Trees that are not well cared for can be a significant burden. Pruning or cutting trees, especially the largest, can be a job dangerous. The care of the trees must be carried out only by people trained and equipped to work safely with them, such as Chicago tree service.
Services that arborists can provide: Pruning
The pruning skills include the elimination of the branches that
- They interfere in public services and structure.
- Block the streets and sidewalks
- They are dead, broken, weak or damaged and that they pose an unacceptable risk
- They are sick or infected with insects
- They have been damaged by a storm
- Its elimination increases the penetration of light and reduces the resistance
- To the wind of the foliage when cutting the branches
Other pruning techniques are used to maintain the proper structure of young trees and reduce the possibility of future damage or during storms.
Logging of trees
Although the felling of a tree is the last resort, there are circumstances that make it necessary. The arborist can help you decide if the felling of a tree is necessary. It is recommended to fell a tree when
- It is dead or dying
- It is considered an unacceptable risk
- Causes an obstruction impossible to correct by pruning
- It piles up with others and causes damage to other trees
- It must be replaced by another more suitable copy
- It is located in an area under construction and requires
Conclusion: Emergency care of trees
Storms can cause the fall of branches and whole trees, which often do so on other trees, structures or vehicles. The weight that support trees damaged by a storm is huge and their felling or pruning can be dangerous. The arborist can help to work in a safe, reducing the risk of the property suffering additional damages.The plantation of a wrong tree in an inappropriate location can cause future problems due to limited space, pests, diseases or poor growth.By definition, the arborist is a person trained in the art and science of tree removal, planting, caring for and maintaining individual trees.